“Between Computational Models and Performative Capacities”
Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad, Serbia, 19-20 May 2016.
The event includes Conference sessions and Workshops. The details can be found at the website http://www.arhns.uns.ac.rs/4-ecaade-workshop/
It is a great pleasure to invite you to submit the paper and/or participate in the workshops.
The main conferences topics are:
– Computational design
– Material research and digital fabrication
– Adaptive architecture and building dynamics
– Performance based design
– Architectural geometry
– Biomimetic and architecture
– Procedural modelling and smart cities
– Digital architecture and design education
– Design theory and digital architecture
Workshop #1: Environmental performance-based design & Robotic fabrication. This workshop primarily explores integrated approach in generative-performative architectural design and fabrication strategies with an industrial robot.
Workshop #2: Design based on structural performance optimization. The workshop will focus on architectural design based on structural performance and fabrication of complex structures made from planar sheet elements.