27-29 June 2016
Northwestern University, Evanston (Chicago), USA
CALL FOR PAPERS
This conference series aims to provide an international forum for the presentation and discussion of the state-of-the-art and cutting edge research and developments in design computing and cognition. It produces a fully indexed proceedings.
Abstracts are due 1 December 2015
Full papers are due 15 December 2015
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Agents in design
• Artificial intelligence in design
• Big Data in design
• Biologically-inspired design
• Collaborative/collective design
• Cognitive theories applied to design
• Computational theories applied to design
• Creative design
• Crowdsourcing in design
• Design theory
• Evolutionary approaches in design
• Games and design
• Human cognition in design
• Learning from human designers
• Machine learning in design
• Multi-modal design
• Networks in design
• Situated computing in design
• Social interaction in design
• Visual and spatial reasoning in design
Attendees are invited to participate in the conference in the following ways:
Submit a full-length paper on completed research relating to design computing and cognition.
Submit a poster describing ongoing research; there will be time for oral presentations of posters.
Submit a proposal for half-day workshop on a topic related to design computing and cognition.
Researchers from all fields employing computation and or cognition in design are invited to participate.